Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Top 5 List - Funny People

Today's Top 5 List is "Funny People"
Have you ever been told that you are funny?
What does it mean to "be funny" anyway?
If you had a "Top 5 funniest actors" list, who would be on it?
So many come to mind, but I have narrowed it down. I seriously wish I could follow each of them around for a day! Do you think they are this funny in "real life"? I do.

1. Steve Carrell - I really DO think he is funny in person.
2. Ricky Gervais - the Original "Office" - I love how he never finishes his sentences.
3. Chevy Chase - I can recite all the names in Fletch, can you? Also, I start watching Christmas Vacation right after Halloween and into New Years~ All time favorite Christmas movie!
4. Steve Martin - everything he does! I am dying to see "It's Complicated".
5. Vince Vaughn - Wedding Crashers is a classic. I cannot wait to see Couple's Retreat.

Who is on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment