Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Top 5 List - Vacation Spots


Today's Top 5 List is "Favorite Vacation Spots"
Where do you love to vacation? I want to know!! There are so many places that I wanted to put on this list... so picking only 5 was very difficult!
1 Arles, France is one of the most exciting little towns during the "Feria de Paques". Sitting in the Roman Arena, built around 1 .BC., watching a bullfight was so surreal. Also, the home of Van Gogh.

2. Nantucket - I lived on Nantucket for two summers, many years ago! I can still feel the cool breeze at night on Madaket beach, and the succulent taste of fresh lobster daily at the Lobster Trap restaurant, where I worked.

3. Iguazu Falls, South America - Iguazu Falls lies on the border between Argentina and Brazil. The Falls are a spectacular site to see. One of the most thrill seeking things I have done (but that will be another Top 5 List) is ride in a glass bottom helicopter over the falls, which are taller than Niagara Falls. Wow, that was unbelievable!

4. Anguilla, in the Caribbean, has the most beautiful crystal clear water I have ever seen! A favorite honeymoon spot is Cap Juluca. If you want to be pampered, check it out! The island has amazing restaurants as well.

5. London - is an all time favorite! My Mother and I took a trip to visit my sister, who was working at Pepe Jeans at the time. We had a blast shopping, touring, and catching a show!

No comments:

Post a Comment