Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Exciting News - Times Two

I am giddy with two very exciting announcements! Firstly, I want to thank the extremely talented Jessica Nell Graves of Front Porch Studio and The Love List. She is solely responsible for the fabulous makeover on Bright Bold and Beautiful as well as my website, www.lauratrevey.com ~ which has been a work in progress. Check out the new Press page with mentions from popular bloggers such as
House of Turquoise, coco+kelley, and MadeByGirl just to name a few!
Laura <span class=
The Portfolio page features thumbnails of my watercolor paintings available in prints on Etsy. Please check my shop for original paintings as well.
Laura <span class=
Secondly, I want to thank Tiffany Glick of MyHomeIdeas.com for the amazing post, Blogger Bookmarks - Bright Bold and Beautiful. Also, this fun blogger journal highlights what is bright bold and beautiful to me! Take a peek here at some of my dreams and must haves!
blogger bookmarks
blogger bookmarks1
blogger bookmarks3
blogger bookmarks2
I swear you would think Jessica and Tiffany have known me for years by the way they captured my work and what I am passionate about so well.
More ways to follow BB&B

No comments:

Post a Comment