Monday, November 23, 2009

Follow Your Dreams

Do you ever read a post that just says it all? I was travelling through the blogosphere yesterday, and stumbled upon "The Bottom of the Ironing Basket". I was so moved by Simone's passion for "creating herself". We all have this fire inside of us, but rarely we ignite the fire.
Here are a couple of ideas that I practice myself, that might help you ignite your fire.
1. Keep a pad and pen by your bedside table. When the ideas start flowing in your head at night, write them down.
2. Make a daily list of things to do, and cross them off as you complete each one.
3. Make time for yourself. Who cares if the bed doesn't get made, or if you fall behind on the laundry.
Make time for what makes you "happy".
People always ask me,
"How do you do it? How do you ever have time to paint?
The answer is simple. I make time.
One of my dearest friends always says,
"This isn't a dress rehearsal, this is the real thing".
Make each day count to the fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment