Thursday, November 19, 2009

Top 5 List - Things I am Grateful For

I just read this "ever so happy" post over at my friend Nicole's blog, My Teacups in Peony. It inspired me to think about what I am grateful for. Also, my friend, Char over at Ramblins is doing a daily Gratitude post as well. It is important for me to constantly remind myself of the things I am grateful for. In this age we live in, it is too easy to get caught up in the whirlwind of "keeping up with the Joneses". If I concentrate on the "things I do have" rather than the "things I don't have", I am a much happier person.

Here is my Top 5 List - Things I am Grateful For
1. My loving family... including our cute "Ellie"
2. Being able to do what I love - Paint!!
3. Our wonderful home
4. Silly I know, but drinking my coffee and blogging with you guys!
5. My awesome girlfriends!

What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment