Friday, June 25, 2010

Bright, Bold, and Beautiful : Reverie

Melissa of Reverie is the next host in my BB&B guest post series,
"What is bright, bold, and beautiful to you?" Thank you Melissa!

One of my ongoing goals in life is to constantly surround myself with beautiful things ~ I make it a daily habit to try and find the beauty in everything. So when the lovely Laura asked me to share what Bright, Bold and Beautiful means to me, I had a really difficult time narrowing it down to just a few items, but I did it (and I could do it a thousand times over because truly, life is a constant flow of BB&B!).
Bright, Bold, and Beautiful
When yellow is used just right ~It is my perfect idea of happy and BRIGHT!
[image from Dustjacket Attic]
Bright, Bold, and Beautiful
The mixture of architecture, culture and old ~Makes for a great
design statement of BOLD.
[image by Michael Eastman]
Bright, Bold, and Beautiful
Nothing glamorous or fanciful ~Just nature and simply BEAUTIFUL.
[image via weheartit]
More ways to follow BBB

No comments:

Post a Comment