Friday, June 18, 2010

Bright, Bold, and Beautiful : Emily Clark

Emily Clark is the first of many hosts in my BB&B guest post series,
"What is bright, bold, and beautiful to you?" Thank you Emily!

When Laura asked me to share what's "bright, bold & beautiful" to me, the first thought that came to mind was a space that's relaxing, playful and a little daring. The bright, bold & beautiful concept can be achieved with wonderful results through paint, patterns, accessories, etc., by going with your gut, trying the unexpected, and taking a chance on what you love. Some of my favorite examples:
Domino magazine
David Jiminez
Elle Decor
And, an example of bright, bold & beautiful in my own home--a fun bedroom for my daughter who insisted on pink:
Laura, many thanks for inviting me to take part in this fun series and for your daily dose of bright, bold & beautiful inspiration!
More ways to follow BBB

No comments:

Post a Comment