Friday, January 22, 2010

Home Renovation: Using Pegboards

Pegboards are the ultimate organizer!
I want a large pegboard in my art studio (still in the works!!)
** Update ~ check out my 8' by 5' foot pegboard**
A white frame around your pegboard gives it a
finished and decorated look.
With this in mind, I asked Mike, of Laroche Construction Services llc {mentioned previously in this post}, to save the trim from the closet they were knocking out yesterday. The closet was removed to add more space to the room. I will use this trim to frame a large pegboard on the adjacent wall. Tip: Before throwing scraps away, think if they can be re-used for something else!

Stay tuned for the finished project!
More ways to follow BBB

More related articles for pegboards:
Martha Stewart: Insall a pegboard
image source: pbteen, realsimple

No comments:

Post a Comment