Monday, January 25, 2010

Bold Vision : Cassandra LaValle

Cassandra LaValle is the inspiration behind coco+kelley! Her exquisite sense of design paired with her cheerful and charismatic personality is a winning combination. Each time I visit coco+kelley, I know there is a treat for the senses waiting for me! Whether it's her beautiful color palette, gorgeous interiors, or stunning taste in the latest fashion, I always find great ideas for my own home and style!

I love her passion for finding beautiful interiors with original color palettes such as this amazing tangerine and aqua!

She is always on top of the latest styles and trends in fashion!
Cassandra's table top inspiration boards are my favorites. She has such an eye for grouping items by color and theme.
coco+kelley provides design services for clients all over the world. Please visit cocokelley.com for more details. Thank you Cassandra for sharing your talent and passion for beauty with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment