Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bridesmaids Luncheon Ideas ~ Dress Watercolor Prints

With the Spring 2011 Wedding Season approaching, I have been getting many requests for my Dress watercolor art prints. You can create a lovely table setting for your luncheon and these prints make wonderful gifts for each bridesmaid.
Bridesmaids Luncheon
Turquoise
Whimsical Dresses
Girly Girl II
I also welcome custom orders of your specific bridesmaids dresses. You get to keep the original painting for a wonderful personalized keepsake, and each bridesmaid gets a wonderful party favor. Contact me ( laura.trevey@gmail.com ) for details and pricing.
View the entire selection in my Etsy shop.
Pretty Green Dresses
Bridesmaid Dress - Watercolor Art Print
More wedding inspiration and and
More ways to follow BB&B

No comments:

Post a Comment