Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Beautiful Destinations: Nisbet Plantation

I guess you could definitely say that I am a beach person! Before my art career took off, I was a travel agent for 10 years, and visited over 12 different islands in the Caribbean. I have started a series called Beautiful Destinations. In this series, I will document resorts which I have personally visited and highly recommend for your much needed vacation or honeymoon spot!
I will start with Nisbet Plantation Beach Club: an intimate Caribbean resort and hotel on the unspoiled island of Nevis - the island time forgot. The plantation's beautifully-restored 1778 Great House and 36 charming cottages are spread among 30 acres of lush tropical foliage. A casually elegant Nevis resort, Nisbet has been recognized as one of the best small luxury hotels in the Caribbean by the major travel magazines.
For me, Nisbet Plantation stands out from the rest with its 16 individual bungalows scattered throughout the property. This is privacy at its finest. A wonderful place to forget about the daily grind and relax in luxury... and it's even more beautiful in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment