Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bold Vision : Anne Sage

Have you ever found a blogger that you really wanted to know in "real" life? Anne Sage is the bold vision behind The City Sage, and she is one of those people! I truly love visiting her blog for inspiration. She is real and always delivers quality posts.
Not to mention she is cute as a button!
I had the pleasure of asking her a couple of questions
to get to know her better:
What made you begin The City Sage? "I began the blog after applying for a zillion magazine jobs, all with no success! I figured, if no one will hire me to work at a magazine, I'll just start my own! I pay the bills by working as an organic chef at a small tech start-up here in San Francisco but eventually I would like to write,
create, and blog full time.
Tell me something your readers may not already know about you: "My favorite color is mauve; my favorite fashion designers are Stella McCartney and Alexander Wang; my favorite way to de-stress is to read a drugstore romance novel.
Check out her lovely Valentines post today!
Thank you Anne for sharing your bold vision with us!
Other bold vision posts you may want to read:

No comments:

Post a Comment