Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thank You


A little Thank You means a lot. I want to share with you a letter I received from the lovely Susan of Nearly Stylish who purchased a watercolor painting of mine for Christmas.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey gorgeous,
I have just received your beautiful watercolor! It was really quick. I am amazed at it and your generous gift + the amazing card with your sweet note... I can't stop smiling!
Xmas has already come to my house :) You made my day.

The gift of art is the best thing one can give and get- and you are not only a true and talented artist but a warm soul. I am so grateful for your friendship.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Have a sweet day, susan xxx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Susan, You are the one who made my day! Your sweet letter signifies the true meaning of Christmas! I am overwhelmed by the wonderful worldwide friendships I have made since I started BBB.
Happy Holidays to you, {from Virginia to Hungary} my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment