Friday, July 31, 2009

I will be there !

Thanks to google earth we can see from above Vibo Marina on the left and about 4 km further north east there is Pizzo.

This is the beautiful South of Italy: Calabria ! Still a bit underestimated and therefore an insider tip! You can imagine the crystal clear turquoise colored sea, the almost white sandy beaches and the green hills in the background. - Tomorrow, I will be there.

We will be based in Vibo Marina and watch over our renovation project in Pizzo. I bring my camera and with our (slow) internet connection, I should be able to post during our vacation (from time to time).

Although Vibo Marina (above) is not a tourist destination, here it looks more spectacular than Pizzo (below) !

If you also go on vacation, happy holiday to you - and sneak in from time to time !
CIAO !
A PRESTO !
*

No comments:

Post a Comment