Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bright Bold and Beautiful

This shop is the unbelievable! The reason I started this blog, is to showcase Bright, Bold, and Beautiful things, and here they are!! Her pieces are truly stunning. I also love Aly's creative mind. She states in her shop, "I am more powerpuff girl than superwoman and see the world more like Jackson Pollack than Norman Rockwell. My idea of bliss is paint covered hands, a sunny view from a window, inspiring music and hammering metal til the wee hours of the morning. Creating for me is like breathing...I have to do it or I will simply wither away. I am a self taught maker of many things, mostly doodles and messes, but my passion is designing and creating jewelry. "
~~Please stop by Aly Morgan Jewelry Design today ~~
Please convo Aly and she will reserve the pieces you want with a 10% discount
good until the end of June. Just mention BBB.




No comments:

Post a Comment