Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Mother's Garden

Butterfly Flower Garden Goddess For The Garden or Home I love blogging and Etsy! Have I said that before?
Last night, I found Karrita, a Botanical blogger
who also has a Bright, Bold, and Beautiful Etsy shop ~~ Mymothersgarden ~~

Karrita states in her Etsy shop, "COME WANDER THROUGH THE GARDEN WITH ME~My passion is for both growing flowers in my garden (inherited from my mother) and creating ceramic art that I wish to share with others. A little piece of me is in each one of a kind piece that I make. Beauty is what I aim to create in the garden and in my ceramic work. "
Bee Bee Beautiful Bee Blue Matte Trinket Dish

Everything is so Bright, Bold, and Beautiful,
I don't know where to start!
I want so so many pieces of her ART!


No comments:

Post a Comment