Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tea in my Toilet and other bathroom deco


Today I went to another bathroom showroom to get ideas for a mirror solution (for our German bathroom) and to find accessories as towel hooks, toilet brush and toilet paper holders. Something you do not easily find in design blogs or magazines!

I like the window decoration (above) that I call 'tea in my toilet' (seen at Ottenbruch, Stuttgart-Filderstadt Germany). And I like the toilet brush set by Decor Walther. Although the brand name does not sound very sexy, they have some cool bathroom accessories.

Decor Walther brush set chrome / white porcelain (DW 6700), height 74 cm, foot Ø 17 cm, about 288 Euro - sigh!

More at their website:
Decor Walther
--- ---
See also my blogroll for more links under 'Bath Equipment'
--- ---

No comments:

Post a Comment